Pantone’s 2022 Color of the Year
Pantone’s 2022 color of the year is an influential color echoing across the fashion, beauty, technology, and interior design industries. This years color is periwinkle. Showcasing a vibrant blend of blue and red, the purple color is meant to inspire joy, creativity, and imagination, making it an ideal hue to refresh your home for the new year.
Here are 7 ways to use this 2022 Top Pick Color
- Paint with Periwinkle
- Bring in Statement pieces in Periwinkle
- Go light and subtle on the walls.
- With a feeling of comfort and familiarity use on Bedding
- Sprinkle in purple accessories without having to commit
- Pair with nature-inspired hues
- Try outdoors to make your house stand out on the street