Update your Family Room Space with these 7 Stylish Tips
- Pull in Natural Light– Try a round mirror to pull in natural light. Make it at least 2 feet and now its a statement piece
- A Touch of Sparkle– Warm up your space with blush-toned copper accents. Copper can look both classic and modern. Use it on curtain rods, furniture hardware or decor.
- Embrace Calm Color– Easily add happy shades of blue with paint or removable wallpaper.
- Play with Pattern– Update your snuggle spot with new patterned pillows. Different shapes and sizes, textures and designs to change the look.
- Bring in Plants– With snow falling it is nice to have a burst of freshness and O2 in the house with a house plant.
- Add Favorite Art– Use floating frames to let artwork or photos steal the show.
- Update Old Furniture– Update your furniture with a coat of paint and new hardware to make it look new and modern.