Pros to Opening Windows in New England in Spring
- MMMM Fresh Air- Spending time in fresh air is good for you.
- That Springy Smell- Fresh cut grass and flowers
- Sunlight- Vitamin D can help with depression and immunity.
- Get the bad germs out and some new air in.
Cons to Opening Windows in New England in Spring
- Can be tough on HVAC- Opening the windows while your furnace or AC is turned on changes that capacity–especially if it is very hot or freezing outside, which makes the furnace or AC need to work harder.
- Lets the allergies in
- Pollen and dust on the furniture & window treatments
- The northeast spring weather changes very quickly